To facilitate and encourage communication and collaboration within a community of Chartered Teachers
· To support the community of Chartered Teachers in all its forms
· to encourage communication and collaboration between Chartered Teachers
· to encourage the provision of appropriate level CPD opportunities for Chartered Teachers
· to develop awareness of the professional identity of Chartered Teachers
· to make representation on issues affecting those in the Association of Chartered Teachers.
These might include a newsletter (moving towards an academic journal), events and meetings, lobbying, links to CPD, online communication and collaboration, and attendance at the annual Chartered Teacher conference.